Thursday 28 October 2010

Monty Python and the Holy Grail Dismembered Black Knight Toys

Okay, these are spreading all over the internet, so I had to post about the awesome. Black Knight slippers? Backpack? OH YES. And on searching I find there's figures and a plush helmet? LOOK. LOOK AT THE AWESOME.

Monty Python Black Knight Plush SlippersToy Vault Black Knight Plush ToyMonty Python Toy Vault Black Knight Backpack

And this led to two new lenses! I started one when I saw the Black Knight slippers (dismembered knights on your feet - fun!) and then discovered there were loads of Monty Python and the Holy Grail Toys - and then I noticed there were some very awesome Monty Python and the Holy Grail T-Shirts too and ended up putting them together alongside each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment