Friday 5 November 2010

Flynn Is Flying: On Name Changing

A few people who actually return here may have noticed that I recently switched the blog name. Or did I? Maybe I didn't, and you're actually going mad.


I'll pretend I did, for the sake of your sanity, and offer up some hypothetical motivations.

That the original one wasn't really interesting and was much, much too long if I tried to share any posts. And It felt like I was tricking people if I deleted it off the front of the link title.

That it just felt weird naming the blog after my username. It is written by me, it is not me.

That I like the ease between which you can slip between The Flying Cat and Flynn the Cat. And it kinda works - hopefully. To sort of describe the kind of page you're landing on.

Also I think winged cats would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment