Sunday 22 August 2010

The (Real) Cat Returns


The real, furry, purring cat, that is.

I brought my cat back to my flat again this evening - she seems to remember it, which is good, and is following me around and lying on the floor everywhere. She just climbed up on the chest of drawers, until blocked by the large box of paints, and wriggled her head under the curtain so she could sit and look out into the dark...

She's a good cat, and a very good natured one - she's nearly thirteen now! Unfortunately, she's very, very, very furry and sheds a lot.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to having a cat on my bed again, to keep me warm, and to come and say hello when I get home. I'll have to pick up some nice catfood for her though. Before she decides to do more than just nibble my fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment