Wednesday 22 May 2013

Critique Competition for Article Writers in the SquidU Forum

I am running a contest over in http://squidu.yuku.com/ for the most best and awesome critique-giving person.

I am bribing people with prizes.

Basically, I want you to go critique three or more articles/pages/lenses/leafs/hubs and/or post your own stuff up for other people to critique and/or nominate (via a private message on the forum to me) your top picks.

You can get an overview of the forum here on this lens I wrote about it, and you can follow the thread with the full rules and discussion here.

Whether or not you're interested in taking part, this is a great chance to get your stuff critiqued if you're looking for useful feedback. There are prizes for the top two critiquers, and a random draw prizes for somebody who sends in a nomination.

Prizes are funded entirely from my art commissions, so thank all those nice people that have commissioned me at some point.

2 comments:

  1. Critique is so important. It helped me immensely when I started writing online. If I hadn't accepted critique, I can honestly say that my work would be horrible. That being said, I've noticed over the years LESS people asking for critique, so this is a great idea to spur that on. Best of luck with the competition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill! And as noted, definitely open to Zujava people :D

      Delete

Leave me a comment