Wednesday 27 July 2011

You were all mean to me so I'm leaving for Fiji in the morning

Wall Mount Fish Bowl Aquarium Tank Beta Goldfish
A FISH
That's right, you heard me. Too late to change my mind. I'm going, going, gone.
Actually I lied (you knew that, right?), I'm not going to Fiji in the morning. I'm going the day after.

And there will be... no... internet. For a week. Oh gods.

I'd cancel, but I'm dying to try out my underwater camera and snorkel and maybe go diving. SO THAT IS WHAT I WILL DO. And if you're wondering why I'm not answering comments or emails, or ignoring you, or not stalking you in a forum or ANYTHING ELSE, it is because I shall be lolling in the warm tropical waters full of hundreds of pretty fishes.
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
This is mine now.
Mine.
FOREVER.

THERE WILL BE FISHES. FISHES, I TELL YOU.


edit: and thank goodness, hurray, my shiny special new Kindle arrived in time for me to charge it up and add books. I love it already.

2 comments:

  1. Gah! How I envy you! May a Whale shark gobble you up, get heartburn and then spit you out on some Arabic island filled with musical pirates and talking coconuts. :)
    But seriously, have fun!! Enjoy the adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I got too hung up on the 'but whale sharks are plankton eaters' and then got completely sidetracked by how awesome it would be to see a whale shark, to notice the bit about pirates for a while XD

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment